View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think we should have one main large ship? Or many smaller ones?
One Galleon, go big or go home!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Multiple smaller ones. The more the merrier!
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

Dizmas
Serf

re: Vessel question

What do you guys think about making one of the Galleons (I think that's the biggest one?) vs multiple smaller ships? Consolidated materials, consolidated skillsets (two repairers etc) running one ship. Also, considering on the longer voyages, it'll be easier to deal with people needing to log off if we don't need to worry about shuffling people between ships to keep it even and minimally manned.

Serf

the expense and time to build is a small fraction of what it takes to upkeep and fully crew. the company can probably sustain it but when we have issues with offline raiding is not worth anything bigger than a schooner at this point. once we can secure a solid navy My opion might change based on reliable gold income cause the crew to man one can get super expensive.

*Tekeran
Serf

I think going beyond Brigantine at this point in time is not advisable.  We don't have the man power to efficiently sail one safely.  

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Prophecy Forum Index -> ATLAS DISCUSSION All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: